ITM ISOTOPE TECHNOLOGIES MUNICH SE
ITM, a leading radiopharmaceutical biotech company, is dedicated to providing a new generation of radiomolecular precision therapeutics and diagnostics for hardto-treat tumors. We aim to meet the needs of cancer patients, clinicians and our partners through excellence in development, production and global supply. With improved patient benefi t as the driving principle for all we do, ITM advances a broad precision oncology pipeline, including two phase III studies, combining the company’s high-quality radioisotopes with a range of targeting molecules. By leveraging our nearly two decades of pioneering radiopharma expertise, central industry position and established global network, ITM strives to provide patients with more effective targeted treatment to improve clinical outcome and quality of life.
ITM at a glance:
|Field of Activity
||Oncology, Precision Medicine, Targeted Radionuclide Therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Theranostics|
||Targeted Radionuclide Therapy (TRT) is an emerging class of cancer therapeutics, seeking to deliver radiation by intravenous infusion directly to the tumor while minimizing radiation exposure to healthy tissue. Targeted radiopharmaceuticals are created by linking a therapeutic radioisotope to
a targeting molecule (peptide, antibody, small molecule) that can precisely recognize tumor cells resulting in the accumulation of the radioisotope at the tumor site and the release of a small amount of radiation, that can destroy tumor tissue. The targeting molecule can be used in a “theranostic” approach for diagnosis (targeting molecule is linked with a diagnostic radioisotope) and for therapy (linked with a therapeutic radioisotope). This allows tumors and metastases to be both precisely localized at an early stage, and subsequently treated following the same mechanism.
|Products/Services|| 1) Development of targeted radiopharmaceuticals for cancer treatment
2) Therapeutic & diagnostic radioisotopes
3) Radiolabeling & Quality Control Equipment
4) GMP Radiolabeling Service ITM is developing a proprietary portfolio and precision oncology pipeline of targeted treatments in various stages of clinical development, which address a range of cancers. To validate the Targeted Radionuclide Therapy approach, efficacy and safety of the lead candidate n.c.a. 177Lu-edotreotide is currently being tested in two Phase III clinical trials, COMPETE & COMPOSE.
|Unique Selling Point||Longstanding expertise in high-quality radioisotopes and global supply network to develop new Targeted Radionuclide Therapy based treatment options for hard-to-treat cancers.|
|Date of Incorporation/
Number of Employees
|Telephone||+49 89 329 8986-6000|
|Social Media||LinkedIn Twitter|
- ITM erwirbt Plattform für Entwicklung von Theranostik
- ITM erhält Eigenkapitalinvestition über 33 Mio. EUR
- ITM erhält Eigenkapital über 25 Mio. EUR von Grand Pharma
- ITM und Grand Pharma vereinbaren Vermarktung zielgerichteter Radiopharmazeutika in Großchina
- ITM schließt Finanzierungsrunde über 25 Mio. EUR ab
- ITM aus Garching schließt 109 Mio USD Finanzierungsrunde ab
- Diagnose und Therapie zusammenbringen: Theranostics
- 20 Mio. EUR-Finanzierung für Theranostic-Firma ITM