BioScience Valuation (BSV) is a consulting company working at the intersection of life sciences and finance. BSV is a trusted partner for Pharma and Biotech companies and their investors, with a 500+ mandates track record of private and public clients in Europe, the US, and worldwide.
Since 2000, the company has been at the forefront of translating scientific innovation into financial value. Our services cover the entire spectrum of commercial, R&D and financial analyses and deliver unparalleled evidence-based assessments. Based on our profound subject expertise and comprehensive database coverage, our appraisals demonstrate the route to value creation from seed stage to IPO and beyond.
Our strategic alliances enable us to reach out into the US and other markets and to communicate client equity stories within the international investor community.
BSV at a glance:
BSV provides a broad range of services tailored to the specific needs of each client:
• Implementation of value-driven R&D portfolio management
• Optimization of R&D productivity, resource/capacity planning
• Forecast of a drug´s sales potential, determination of project value and prioritization in the portfolio context
• Competitive intelligence
• Assessment of in-licensing candidates and potential M&A transactions
• Assessment and valuation of technology platforms, developement products, and the company’s growth potential
• Indication scoping (identification and prioritization of therapeutic indications based on the company’s technology)
• Definition of USP and outline of expected value evolution to create unique equity stories • Support of business development and fundraising campaigns
• Negotiation of term sheets and agreements to maximize value
• Opportunity scouting, support of internal due diligence
• Assessment of single assets and entire R&D programs
• Optimization of program/portfolio strategy
• Support of relationship building with US investor community
• LaVoie Health Science, USA (Boston, New York)
• FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH, Germany (Munich)