- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
5th Annual Neuroscience Innovation Forum, digital
März 23, 2022 - März 24, 2022
Bildnachweis: Sachs Associates.
Following the success of this year’s digital event, we are pleased to announce that our 5th Annual Neuroscience Innovation Forum (NIF) will take place on the 22nd – 23rd of March 2022. The organisers have decided again, due to the pandemic, to host the 5th NIF in a solely digital format. This allows us to further support our community and past attendees. We will provide both the usual stimulating program and networking opportunities through our online video and audio meeting system.
The main programme for the 5th Annual NIF will be spread throughout 2 days. Featuring more than 12 hours of high-level keynotes, panel discussions, and spotlight showcases. The target audience for this event are buy and sell-side analysts from investment banks and funds, as well as partnering executives from pharma, biotech, digital therapeutics and neurotech companies. We anticipate 300+ delegates and 35+ company presentations by established listed, private and growth companies.
Meetings will take place from the 21st – 25th of March, with the online meeting system being open for 12 hours a day. The conference will be held in the Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) zone. The digital event will consist of:
Tuesday, 22nd of March:
- Industry Roundtable: Latest Trends in Partnering and M&A Panel
- Latest Developments in AD & Dementia Panel
- Progress with PD & Movement Disorders Panel
- Rare & Orphan & New Modalities Panel
- Investor Roundtable
Wednesday, 23rd of March:
- Advances in Neuropsychiatry Panel
- Pain, Migraine & Addiction Panel
- Ophthalmology: Partnering & Investment Panel
- Partnering with Pharma on Digital Biomarkers, Diagnostics & Therapeutics Panel
- Investing in Advances in Neurotech: Devices, Implants & Neurostimulation Panel
Further information is available here.