- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
1st International Conference on Cellulose Fibres
Februar 11 - Februar 12
New International Conference on Cellulose Fibres, the fastest growing fibre group in textiles, the largest investment sector in the bio-based economy and the solution for avoiding microplastics.
Cellulose fibres are a success story within the textiles market with a cumulated annual growth rate (CAGR) of at least 10% over the last ten years. This makes them the fastest growing fibre group in the textile industry and also the largest investment sector in the bio-based economy world wide. The high growth rates are driven by the demand for natural fibres (and bottlenecks in cotton), the microplastic problem and possible bans for plastic fibres. All three drivers will continue to play a significant role in the future development of the sector. The conference will cover the entire value chain from the lignocellulosic feedstock, dissolving pulp, cellulose fibres – such as rayon, viscose, modal or lyocell and new developments, to a wide range of applications, woven textiles (clothing) and non-wovens (wipes and technical applications), as well as micro- and nanocellulose for food, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. All these sectors have significantly gained in dynamics over the last few years.
Focus of the conference
- What are the recent technology and market trends?
- What are the future market dynamics? Who is active and interested in this sector?
- What are the main challenges to develop the value chains and the market demand?
- Which ecosystems and partnerships are required to drive innovation according to market needs?
- How will the political environment continue to develop? What will happen with plastic bans, microplastic avoidance, bio-based vs. fossil feedstocks, and sustainability