Tech Tour NRW Green 2022
September 28 @ 8:00 - 17:00
apply for one of the 30 presentation slots at the Tech Tour NRW Green 2022 Programme happening on 28 September 2022 at BioCampus Cologne , Germany.
This is an NRW regional qualifying event and the top 20 companies will be invited to pitch also at the Tech Tour Sustainability 2022 (flagship event with 300 participants, show-casing the top companies from different Tech Tour 2022 programmes in Sustainability sector) – taking place on 23-24 November 2022 in Essen, Germany.
The Tech Tour NRW Green 2022 event will bring together around 80+ attendees, including 30 companies, investors and key players in various Sustainability sectors to promote innovation and investment into the best technology companies from across North Rhine-Westphalia Region. The event programme is hosted by BioCampus Cologne, KölnBusiness and partnered by the NRW.BANK and the Ministry of Economy, Innovation, Digitalisation and Energy of NRW region.
How can I join?
- Submit your application through the Tech Tour NRW Green 2022 website HERE.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and include an updated slide deck. Please check the selection criteria here and make sure you include in your application form details covering all criteria.
- А Selection/Expert Jury Panel will be reviewing your application/pitch and selecting the companies for participation.
Applications are open latest until 1st September 2022.
Is this for you?
Yes, if you are an emerging stage company from North Rhine-Westphalia Region looking to scale-up your technology/innovation with application in the broad green/sustainability areas like:
- Energy (energy generation, efficiency, transition, renewables)
- Materials (sustainable discovery and supply; raw materials and circular societies; sustainable materials for future mobility)
- Bioeconomy (circular economy, waste management, agro industries)
- Mobility & transport (smart cities, smart mobility, autonomous transport, electrification)
- Digital models (digitalization of production, distribution or client service models)
Participation is free of charge for presenting companies, but merit-based as selected by the Selection Panel.
Indicative timeline for you to keep in mind and save-the-date:
Call for applications period: 15 June – 1 September
- You will be notified by 16 Sept. if you are selected or not among the top 30 applicants who are fitting the selection criteria
- Onsite Event – NRW Green – in Cologne: 28 September – please save-the-date
- Onsite Event – Sustainability22 – in Essen: 23-24 November (if among the top 20 from NRW Green Event)